The Molok® Difference
Molok® Deep Collection™ containers offer unrivalled advantages compared to other collection methods.
Molok® containers are emptied through the bottom of the reusable lifting liner, using a hydraulic arm.
- The lifting chain is attached to the metal ring on top of the lid.
- The liner is lifted and positioned over the collection vehicle.
- The trigger mechanism is released to open the bottom of the liner and waste falls neatly into the truck.
- When the liner is empty, the bottom is closed and put back into the container.
This emptying method offers some key benefits not available from conventional containers.
- Molok® containers can be located behind shrubs, a curb, sidewalk or fence.
- Molok® containers can be in tight spaces, because the collection vehicle
does not have to approach it from any specific direction (see space requirements).
- The Molok® container, its user lid and surroundings stay clean, as there is no
dripping, spilling or waste.
The Molok® Deep Collection™ system is more sustainable than traditional waste collection methods
Molok North America Ltd. is a member of the Canada Green Building Council and its products can contribute to LEED certification.
Molok® prides itself on its safety features
- The above-ground height exceeds the safe railing height of 900 mm.
- This ‘railing’ remains in place at all times, even during the emptying process.
- No open pit is ever exposed to the public.
- Greater capacity and longer intervals between emptying decreases truck traffic and risk of accidents.
- Emptying is safe and ergonomic, decreasing health risks for collection staff.
- The polyethylene container is water-tight and leak proof, making it safe to use in areas with a high water table or that are flood prone.
- Molok® containers have been tested for fire and explosions, with positive results.